Tapflo are now launching the first membrane pump in the company's new aseptic series.
Features & benefits
- No horizontal areas – no bacteria growth
- Designed for CIP and SIP cleaning - easy cleaning and draining
- Gentle pumping – no damage of sensitive products
- Housings made from electro polished stainless steel AISI 316L, Ra 0.8 (standard) or Ra 0.5 on request - Hygienic surfaces
- Wide range of connection types available: TriClamp, sanitary threads (DIN, SMS) etc - Flexible installation
- No rotating shaft seals - no leakage
- Self priming - flexible installation
- Conform with the ATEX directive - Safe in explosion hazardous areas
- Can run dry and against closed valve without damage - reliable in service
The series will be available in three sizes for sterile applications in primarily the pharmaceuticals, bio-technology and foodstuffs industries.
Owing to its special design this is the first Tapflo series to be approved according to EHEDG regulations.
The EHEDG certificate
The EHEDG (European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group) certificate is your guarantee that the design is according to the hygienic guidelines. Furthermore the pump is clean ability tested, which means bacteria does not grow in the pump after cleaning and draining procedure. Options Can bedelivered witn backup diaphragm system.
|Industry||Example of application|
|Food & dairy|| Soup, cream, syrup, dairy products,
flavoring, alcohol, chocolate, paste
|Pharmaceutics & cosmetics|| Cream, paste, alcohol
and filtration gel
Material of components
|AISI 316L, Ra 0.8
Ra 0.5 on request
|Diaphragms||Diaphragms PTFE (FDA & USP VI)
EPDM (FDA on reguest)
White EPDM (FDA)
PTFE with white back
(FDA & USP VI)
|Valve ball||PTFE (FDA)
PTFE (USP VI & FDA)
EPDM (FDA on request)
EPDM (USP VI & FDA)